WHO USES OUR SERVICES?
Organizations with planners who run their own programs and are
constrained by time and staff are ideal candidates for our
services. We offer significant assistance in the
areas of cost savings, attrition penalties and hotel contracts
Hotel site selection companies are dedicated to identifying and
securing the best location for your program. They provide specific,
focused expertise to match your needs with the best properties
available. Typically they will obtain as many proposals as
necessary, evaluate them and present you with a list of viable
options. In today's environment, site selection companies are
especially focused on contract language that will help prevent
problems that may develop as the program takes place (e.g. attrition
and cancellation clauses).
* Research and identify properties that meet your requirements.
* Make initial contact with properties in a single or multiple
* Obtain proposals or have them sent directly to you.
* Review proposals for accuracy and confirm they address your needs.
* Provide a summary of proposal highlights.
* Negotiate hotel contracts
* Review contracts for deposits, cut-off dates,
* Arrange site inspections.
* Assist with short term booking turnarounds and program relocations.
* Anticipate problems before they occur and make sure they don't.
* Save you a great deal of time and money.
Members of ASAE, MPI and PCMA